Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mucho Fotos'

Hola Fam,
Yesterday we had zone conference in Corrientes Capital. We left here at about 3am and we got back from zone conference at about 8:30pm. We watched the best two years in the combi on the way. The combi was a lot nicer than the one that we took in Clorinda. However, we do pay a ridiculous price for the combi here. In conference President spoke about prayer and it was really good. I learned a lot more about it. In consejo he talked about obedience and he said, "If you’re not obeying God, you’re obeying Satan". I thought that was an interesting statement. It’s true.
The other day we contacted a couple in the street and they are really nice. We stopped by on Saturday last week and we only found the husband. He told us that his wife was in the hospital because she had her baby that morning. We have lots of good feelings with this family and I’m happy that our members willing to help us. The couple lives right next to a member and her husband works with the man. We’re hoping for the best. Please pray that Elder King and I have success here in Libres.
I don't really have much else to say so I will now put on the pictures that you’ve been waiting for. I love you all and hope to keep hearing from you. Chau.
Elder Hunsaker

E’ Pruess and I eating alligator milanesa with the Britez family.
Alligator milanesa.
Aaron Britez.
Baby Britez I think here name was Mayra. I’ll have to look in my journal.
Sunset in Mercedes coming back from zone conf.
Sunset 2.
Alcaria Tour my favourite combi.

Me, E’ Cranford, E’ Tucker, and E’ Sulz (MTC group)
E’ Cranford, E’ Tucker, Me, and E’ Salmond (MTC)
Zone leaders at council.
Bowling
Bowling2
Mmmmm, good!
McDonald’s 2
McDonalds!
Indoor soccer with almost the zone leaders a some
Indoor soccer with Me, E’ Tucker, and E’ Cranford
Indoor soccer
La Cruz (The cross in Formosa Capital)
Good bye Clorinda.

No comments: