Thursday, July 2, 2009

TRANSFERRED!!

Okay, So, Yeah, I got TRANSFERRED! I had to leave Clorinda behind. It was really sad to leave everyone there. I really enjoyed my time in Clorinda. I am now in Paso de Los Libres, Corrientes. My new comp is Elder King. He and I are the zone leaders here in Paso. He is from Provo, UT. I don't know that much more about him yet. I left Clorinda at 4:30pm and got here at 6:00am so we haven't been awake very long to get to know one another. Apparently the branch we are in is awesome. I am really excited to work the members here. I've only heard good things from Elder King. He is really liking the area so that will be great. Elder Pruess and I had bought our tops finally. We were getting good at throwing them. He is a funny kid and will be missed. I guess I'll see him in December 2010. haha. I am kind of in shock so I can't remember anything that has gone on in the last week. I hope everyone is healthy and staying away from the swine flu. That is if that really exists.

Con mucho amor,

Elder Hunsaker

No comments: