Friday, November 30, 2007

Week five in the MTC

Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:59:16
Yes, I can print letters out. If you can forward these emails to Hillary that would be great. This is week 5 in the MTC and it's still the same old stuff everyday. It's raining outside right now and I wish it were snowing. The oldest district in my zone is leaving so that makes my district the oldest. My companion and I are the new zone leaders which I wish wasn't the truth. I now get to tell the zone to go to bed at 10:30. I also get to go to all the meetings I enjoyed not attending. I guess this is how it's supposed to be so whatever. My branch president is an amazing man. He's pretty much good enough to be an apostle haha. I don't have anything else coming to mind at the moment. I just received my first haircut here at the MTC and I don't know if I like the looks of things. I hope everyone is going to Candice's baptism and that you all have a fun time. Love you all. Adios.

No comments: