Friday, December 7, 2007

Work as a zone leader

Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 20:56:17
Ok so I don't have Hillary's email so you'll have to talk to Darren and he can find out. This week has been the same as the last couple so nothing new exactly. For our Tuesday night devotional we had Elder Christensen of the seventy. He spoke about wrestling in pray. It was a really good talk. We had four square t shirts made by Elder Sulz's girlfriend and they were the highlight of this week. In the Referral Center one of the sisters in my district spoke with a gentleman whose mother tried killing him when he was 3 months old and how he hates his family because of that but i guess her conversation ended well. Elder Ray spoke with a man that wanted a free DVD of bambi or little mermaid and he told him that we didn't have a movie of a baby deer but we do have one about a lamb. The guy then asked if we that movie that Mel Gibson made. He was just calling to waste time but I found it to be entertaining. I wish I could get the recording cause i'd love for you all to here it. Being a zone leader isn't the most fun in the world. I get to attend those morning meetings on Sundays and discuss problems in the zone(it kinda feels like ratting people out, not my favorite). I might send some pictures home. I'll definitely send letters and cards home before I leave. 3 more weeks and I'm in Argentina. I can't view pictures with lds mail so don't bother sending them unless they are in Microsoft word then I might be able to see them. I've taught the first lesson in Spanish multiple times now and that goes all right. I start lesson 2 this Friday. I'll try and send a few Christmas cards out. oh yeah, I did my first new district orientation as a zone leader it was more fun than I thought it would be. Hope everyone is doing well. Talk to you next week. Love you all.

-Elder Hunsaker

No comments: