Friday, December 28, 2007

Final email from the MTC

Date: December 28, 2007
Okay so this will be my final email from the MTC I hope you enjoy it. Yesterday I did spanish outbound calls in the referral center. The man I spoke was really nice and patient with me. I offered him the book of mormon and he accepted it and he allowed me to have the missionaries bring the book and share a message with him. I can't wait to get to Argentina and be the one receiving the referral. Christmas day was really nice. Elder Perry spoke to us along with his family. They then had dinner with us. The MTC presidency gave everyone a package that included a cd, post-its, and one of those 8 color scripture markers. I have recieved all the packages that you've told me about, thanks. The MP3 player is great. Thank you so much Darren and whoever helped with it. I'm glad that all is well with everyone except ben's house, that stinks! It is going to be nice not being a zone leader any longer. I leave the MTC monday morning at 5 and then fly out of SLC at 8:20 or 8:30, I can't remember. Hopefully my bags won't be too heavy. The flight to Chile only allows 17lbs for carry-ons. It worries me just a little. I'm extremely excited to leave and hit some warmer weather. Yo estoy muy animado a ir a Argentina! Translation for dad.....i said i am excited to go to argentina. haha. I hope i have enough cash to take care of my luggage if i can't avoid paying. I'm as prepared as i'll ever be to go. I love you all. Hope you have a sweet party for new years. I'll be in a plane for my new years. I love this gospel and i can't wait to love the people of my mission. I hope I answered all questions if not I'll speak with you on Monday. Love ya.
-Elder Hunsaker

No comments: