Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Beautiful pictures of new area

Wed, 21 May 2008 19:15:39

Okay so zone conference is this Friday. We will be traveling in a van from here the Corrientes Capital for the Conference. That is where the walmart is. I will be buying a cord at walmart for my camera. I was sick this past weekend with some sort of cold. It could have been allergies so please don't send pills father. I did divisions in another area yesterday. I found a family that is more sarcastic than our family. Bella vista is the other area. It is really pretty there. My branch is a really good one. The president is smart and wants to help us. We have quite a few priesthood holders but not enough for a barrio. I can't really think of anything to say because I didn't do very much while I was sick without a voice. I put my chip in my comp's camera so this is the ender of my message. I'll hopefully have more to write next week. Love you all.

Con amor,
Élder Hunsaker


A sweet photo of some kid


Sunset in Bella Vista



Elder Castro and I during divisions


My zone


President Pintos of the Goya District


"Proud to be a Missionary"


Some kid fishing


Sunset during transfer trip


Tacos with Elder Martinez

The view from the Colectivo


Transfer trip

No comments: