Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day chat was fun

Date: Wed, 14 May 2008

Okay so the conference call was really fun. I enjoyed hearing from everyone but Steve. We should do it again sometime. I won't be sending photos for a little bit because I lost my cord to my camera and I'll be buying a cord in walmart when we have zone conference. There isn't anything new here. I went to a store that makes a bunch of stuff out of Carpincho skin. I'm thinking of getting the scripture covers made out of that. We spent the day here in Goya centro playing football with a bunch of latinos. It was funny watching one latino throw the ball forward after he had been running with it for a while. Oh ya, we have a member here that washes our clothes. It is so nice here. I hope that all is well with everyone. Love you all. I might have more to write next week. Chau

Con amor,
Elder Hunsaker

No comments: