Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Crazy Argentine Kids

Mom if you wrote your letter in the open office program I can't open it. So if there were questions, I don't know. We have a few baptism dates set for the next two months. Hopefully the investigators can all make it to church so they can be baptized.

My companion has been sick with some stomach virus for the last 5 days. I tried offering him some of my pills but he declined the offer. Because of the sickness we haven't been out very much this week. Things should clear up soon. He spoke with the mission doctor yesterday.

The other day we went to have a book copied in copy master. The clerk that was working filled out a little work sheet for me. When he was filling it out he asked my name and I pointed to my badge and said, "Elder Hunsaker". He then wrote down my name as Jesucristo. My companion took full advantage of this by telling me how blasphemous I am. He wouldn't let it down until we picked up the stuff a few days later.

On another day we went to centro to take care of the finances for the branch and make the deposit. We took the colectivo home and passed by a group of 8-10 year olds. They all started screaming "polaco" as we passed by them. The colectivo stopped just a little ways past them with the back doors still open. The kids made their way to the bus and told us a few unkind things. One of them started yelling "cuatro ojos!" Then they all started. It was funny because I was the only one with glasses on the colectivo. Crazy kids.

I hope that everything is well with all that receive my emails. Love you all. Enjoy the photos. Hasta luego

Elder Hunsaker

Bella Vista

Elder Rapp waiting at the terminal

He still doesn't have a heart (maybe he needs the gospel, Elders!)

Parade for the 9th

The True Tin Man

No comments: