Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Miracle in Belgrano

I'm going to start this letter off with the best. This past Sunday we had 5 investigators in church and the total amount of people on Sunday was 38. That is a miracle for Belgrano.

Elder Cavero and I have been working more with the branch. We´ve got a lot of work to do so that the baptisms that are coming will be able to remain active. We now have a ward mission plan and we are working on a few other plans. We have the baptism of Alejandro and Carla Cuevas coming up on the 22nd of this month and another in December. We just need to maintain assistance.

We have our usual conference trip coming up this Friday. For the first time in the mission I will be able to see Hermana Peruch from my district in the MTC.

Last night I tried the 1 year 1 kilo challenge and from how this morning went I don't think I won. I tried to eat a whole kilo of ice cream last night and I am now dying from a terrible tummy ache.

Summer is finally here and I'm ready for winter again. It just isn't that fun to walk outside during the hottest part of the day. I feel bad for the sister that washes our clothes with the way Elder Cavero and I sweat. If mom thought that we had dirty shirt collars only after church at home she should see my shirt collars now.

This is all for this week. I hope that things continue to go well back home.

Love you all.
Elder Hunsaker

No comments: