Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Well I was writing earlier but a storm passed through and took a few things with it. First thing it took was the internet and then it took the power. This will be a quicky. We have two baptisms now. Alejandro Cuevas will be baptized on the 12th of December. He didn´t show up on Sunday so that is that. We will continue with the baptism of his daughter Carla and Victoria Sotelo. This week really hasn't had much in the sense of excitement or anything new. I don´t know if I told you all about the family of three that we found. The son has had four years of English studies. He understands pretty much everything. It was fun teaching them. They are extremely Catholic and they feel comfortable where they are. When I hear that someone is comfortable I always start to think of how comfortable the Jews were when they crucified their Redeemer. It just makes me think that if He were to come now, many people would still deny Him and take His life. I love the gospel and this church. I have experienced many things here in the branch and in this area. I do believe that I will be on my way to a new place this coming Wednesday. I hope you all know that I know that this is the Lords work and that I´m here serving because of the love that God has for everyone of his children. I hope I will be able to reflect His love towards His children here. I´m thankful for all the support given from everyone back home.

I love you all. Chau.

Elder Hunsaker

No comments: