Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Elder Hunsaker is finally in Resistencia!

Matt arrived in Argentina yesterday at 10 AM their time. Resistencia is five hours different than PST. All of the happenings described here are after that time frame. The temperature in Resistencia today was 95 degrees 85 percent humidity. His flight to Chile took 12 hours. That is why he doesn't want to do it any time soon. MOM

Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 19:32:32 +0000
I´m finally in Resistencia and boy is it hot and humid. I've been at the mission home all day and things are great here. Total travel time to Resistencia was 26 hours in plane or bus plus another 9-10 spent sitting and waiting. The drivers here are psycho. Everyone is really nice here. My Spanish to a decent leap once i spoke with a few native missionaries. I hope that my first area is in Eldorado, Misiones which is where the Iguazu Falls are located. I have pictures at the Buenos Aires Temple. I saw some parrots fly out of the trees there it was so cool. I´m glad i don´t have to make that whole trip for another two years. My mission president is really cool. I've eaten a bunch of different things so far. It is fairly clean here in Resistencia. I get to meet my trainer in the morning. Love you all. Love -Elder Hunsaker

No comments: