Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Photos of San Ignacio and more

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:55:12

The past week has flown by. We've found a couple of new families and hope that they follow through with the commitments. All is well here in Santa Clara. I have 3 piano students at the moment. I believe there will be more tonight. It has been raining here the last couple of days. Because of the rain the weather has been exceptionally cool. San Ignacio was awesome! I hope you enjoy the photos. I don´t have much time today for emails. So this one is short sorry. Mom I didn't receive the weekly letter. I received one that I sent while in the MTC. Hope everyone is doing well. I love you all.

Con Amor,
-Elder Hunsaker

P.S. Still can´t understand people completely. haha.

Photos:

A: Near the shore of the river that separates Paraguay and Argentina.


B: Yes father I am taking the pills.


C-J: San Ignacio


D

E

F: Me and Elder Patterson


G

H

I

J

No comments: