Wednesday, February 6, 2008

First baptism and asado (BBQ)

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 14:39:06

This Saturday will be my first baptism and I'm super excited. I won't be doing the ordinance but it's all good. Everyday my comp and I walk about 7-10 miles. We use the colectivo (bus) to get to one of our areas that is about an hour and a half away when we walk. We have lunch appointments everyday except Sunday, Friday, and p-day. I had my very first asado (BBQ) this last Monday. We had a bunch of beef ribs and it was really tasty. There was chicken but a stray dog ran up and snatched it off the grill. There won't be any snow here. It doesn't matter to me who is added to the forwarding list. I took me, myself, and I out to the ruins. I will send a postcard or two home soon. All is well here in Misiones. Love you all.

Church building in Misiones?

No comments: