Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fun, fun and work, work

I think I´ll start this letter of with answers to the large amount of questions. YES, I have finally recieved my debit card. Packages have to come to me in conference or interviews. If it is a normal letter it will come every p-day from the office. YES, we eat soup down here and the bread is really good. We eat everything with bread. I knew a lady that ate empanadas with bread. I´m sure there are a few people that eat bread with bread. The ice cream store has about 20 flavors. I´ll make a list of them and send it next week. As for the probiotics....I haven´t taken them for a little while and I´ve never felt better.

The zone conference was a little bit different this time around. It was much shorter and I learned a lot more. We went to walmart before it started so I was able to pick up a few skittles. I also found some ramen noodles. We took the famous cumbi ride again.

Your browser may not support display of this image.

I tried filming a little bit but my camera told me in the end that there was an error. I lost the video that I took of the trip. We had our meal in the cumbi on the way home. Mom, the elder and sister on the right are from Peru. Elder Patton was there and so was Elder Martinez. It was fun to see them again.

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Last Thursday we had the annual service project.

Your browser may not support display of this image.

We helped clean up a kindergarten school house. We fixed walkways and cleared off the plants from the fences. We also found a snake that was minding his own business when we started to rip away his home.

Your browser may not support display of this image.

I found this clown inside and it reminds me of Happy Gilmore. I thought I´d take a picture with it.

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Everyone had those ridiculous vests on. AMAR ES SERVIR(To love is to serve). The heat has returned, as if you couldn´t tell from the sweat on my face. We had a whole days worth of rain this past Monday. I was nice except for all the mud everywhere.

Your browser may not support display of this image.

Your browser may not support display of this image.

I´ve heard a lot of stuff about the states and how we have some huge financial problem. I´d really like to know a little more about that. I really can´t trust what the news decides to show down here. I hope everyone still has a job. I love you all and hope to hear from more of you.

CHAU!

Elder Hunsaker

P.s. Presidente del Castillo absolutely cannot say my name. It is hilarious when he wants to ask me a question in zone conference.

No comments: